Welcome to Dora Does, where crochet & creativity meet mindful happy living.
- Crochet Pattern Testers – What are they and how can you become one?
- Maslow’s Rainbow – Summer sampler vest CAL
- Spider stitch tutorial – used in the Everyday Hugs Cardigan – Now available in 7 sizes!
- Mental Health Awareness Week – what does it mean to be aware of your own mental health?
- How I sew in my ends
- 10 Crochet Stitches without all the holes – solid crochet fabrics
- How to crochet Alpine Stitch
- Any Yarn Will Do Crochet Sweater – visit the pattern page, read about the inspiration behind the design and learn how to work the Extended single crochet tutorial here (UK extended double)
- 5 Mindful, Calming Crochet Stitch Patterns
- 10 tips for crocheting garments
- Crochet Talk – Jargon buster + How to read a pattern
- Rainbow Smiles Sweater Pattern
- My Crochet Wardrobe Facebook Group
You can shop my patterns on Ravelry, Love Crafts or Etsy
If you’re interested in crocheting clothing, join the ‘My crochet wardrobe’ Facebook group
I also sell a range of yarn based and creative living accessories in my Etsy store. If you’re a crocheter, maker, yarn or craft lover, there is something for you. These make great gifts for crafty friends too!